Saturday, March 17, 2012

Money Isn't Everything...



But it is one thing!

I have financial goals. This type of thing can be a very controversial topic to a lot of people. I think many people's minds have been shaped to think in terms of education, security and benefits. This is basically the norm in our culture...but the thought of living in this manner sickens my stomach.

Several years ago I started spending money I barely had to go to seminars to develop myself personally. Each time I did this, I would come back home with new tools to increase my personal monetary value.

When I hear Recession, I think Opportunity. Not just for myself, but for anyone I know that I can come back and teach what I learned.

I am an Entrepreneur for a reason. I know that I get to decide how much I earn by what I have to offer that gives value to the lives of others.

I am grateful for the fact that I have achieved some major financial goals in the past few years, and this year I am aiming for money that I couldn't fathom during my childhood.

All I know is keeping limitations on myself is not an option.

In 2 weeks I will be taking a trip (not vacation) to New Jersey to see my Man Tony Robbins for the second time in 4 months. This could seem expensive but the deal is if you're not improving yourself...you're either dying or already dead!

No comments: