Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Crossfit Journey

 

When you are destined for something, there is no way to deny the happening of it. I was destined to find Crossfit and deliver all that it is to thousands of people who want to enhance their lives physically, mentally and emotionally.

Crossfit can not be put in a box.

Is CrossFit a world class strength and conditioning program? Of Course!
Is it a challenging and interesting manner to approach better fitness? Obvious!

I could not write a blog about how much my life has changed if it were only those things though!

To me Crossfit is an enhancement of the mind. I have continued to knock down mental barriers again and again in all realms of my life.

Since starting CrossFit I've Physically:
- Learned how to do air squats. This has literally saved my knee. It was told that I would have my knee replaced by the age of thirty. Now I am 27 and it is better than it has been in 10 years. I am two years from a completely self corrected joint.
- I have regained my ability to compete in physical challenges and sport. I when I was 19 I thought I would never be able to again.
- I am stronger, faster, more flexible, powerful, eat better, have more endurance, stamina, balance, agility, and cordination than ever before!

Since starting Crossfit I've Mentally:
- gained belief in my pursuit to do what I love and challenge myself to be the best at it.
- realized that all of who I am and what I have and any thing I want is by my own decision
- Choose to Give my all in all that I do!

Since starting Crossfit I've Emotionally:
- I choose to encourage and empower people to be their Best!
- I show love and respect to everyone I come across!
- I believe in my own ability to have a positive infuence on anybody who I spend time with
- I choose only to surround myself with people who elevate me as well!





Posted by Picasa

No comments: