Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My client Debbie


She is a Get it Done indiviual. I first started training her at her home. She had to stay there because her 3 children require almost every bit of attention. Now, 3 day's a week she is able to creep out of her sleeping household @ 5:30 am to attend Crossfit Central Programs prior to getting back to her major priorities! I have seen her son's baseball team crush their opposing team @ a 9pm league championship game by Haden leading a late inning 3 run rally with a outfield knock double! The team is coached by her husband and she kept an eye on her 2 daughters played endlessly on the outside of the field. She didn't mis a glimpse of her son's performance just like she see's every other moment of her children's lives! For that I give her all the props in the world!

Here is her story of your experience and success @ Crossfit Central.

"Until two years ago, I was not a fan of exercise. However, three pregnancies, raising kids, and a deep, sincere love of food and chocolate martinis had taken their toll. I started dieting and stepped up my yoga practice--which is great, but for me, it wasn't enough to bring about the changes I wanted to see. Then I discovered Crossfit, and my whole attitude on exercise changed. I found that sweating is a good thing and that callouses are a badge of honor. And who would have thought that flipping tires would be fun? It wasn't until I signed up for the EPOC I am Crossfit Challenge and then the current Trojan Challenge, though, that I really began to see the changes I desired. Crossfit and clean eating (or at least a valiant attempt at it) have made such a difference. I feel great, I can actually can see stomach muscles (who knew they were there?!?!), and I don't dread bathing suit weather for the first time since I was 20. I still have a way to go, but with the encouragement of great coaches like Big Mike and Winchester, as well as that of my early-rising Crossfitting friends, I've discovered a whole new way of life and for that, I am forever grateful."

No comments: