Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I highly recommend!

Posted by Picasa



Who has time to cook?

I do, but I gotta admit that cooking 5 meals a day isn't always realistic. I eat out often but I really do my best to make clean food choices. Some places honestly have nothing on the menu that are actually quality food options. When I find a place that does, I tend to remember it! So I want to highlight one place in particular that lines up with my type of eating habits.

Snap Kitchen is a great place to stop to pick up food quick for now and for later. They sell pre-prepared dishes that anybody can be happy with themselves for grabbing. 2 minutes heated up in a skillet(or microwave) is all you need to enjoy the amazing flavor this company puts into there meals. The food is quality and High octane. I stop and Snap about 1X a week to enjoy some "delicious and nutritious" meals I know will treat my stomach and body right every time.