Thursday, May 31, 2007

We are CrossFit!



When I travel out of town, the first thing I do is find out if there is a CrossFit affiliate in the area in which I can train. Theres something to the essence of training in a Crossfit gym that no other gyms can compete. I believe a majority of CrossFit trainers and clients feal the same way. I had the privelage of working with a few out of towners recently that came from other Affiliates to train with us here in Austin at CrossFit Central.
Michael Dieck and his wife Natalie stopped in for one of our evening classes as they were passing through. Michael is a newly certified Crossfit Trainer and works with Crossfit 5280 in Castle Rock, Colorado. He showed up in Texas and lit up one of our more demanding workouts in a time of 24 min and 38 secs.
3 Rds for time
row 1000 meters
15 man makers
2 Muscle-ups
Tad and Angela Olsen(right) made an even longer journey as the came from Crossfit Rockford(Illinois). These 2 individuals came with no nonsence as they were in Austin only for 3 days and did 3 straight workouts. Every time they stepped foot in the gym they were lights out even though the temperature was much hotter and the humitity was fierce even for me the entire time they were here.
You guys are all great and i'm so glad you were able to come out to Crossfit Central. I can't wait to return the favor when I come to your neck of the woods.

No comments: