Friday, July 27, 2007

Winding down and Gearing up


I've had a blast this summer out in Midland, TX. The response that I've gotten from these kids has been beyond what I could expect. These 140 young athletes have volunteered their time and sacrificed their summer relaxation to become better leaders and teamplayers. It's funny how it is when you get tied in and attached to things. When I was leaving Austin, I didn't want to get away from all the great things going on in the Crossfit gym, and now that I coming back in about a week I so much love to stay here to continue to work with these dedicated and committed individuals. I will have to accept that the timing in everything I'm doing is exactly where it should be and whatever the future holds will be just as amazing as the venture I currently am experiencing. All you Crossfitters in Austin be ready for my return because I'm ready to take you all to a whole new level so that you will really be "The fittest people in Austin."
Posted by Picasa

No comments: