Thursday, August 2, 2007

Leaving it all out there!


Raising the bar for ourselves seems to be a constant challenge that we will continuously have to do. All I know is that if you aren't constantly giving it your all in whatever you do, there is very little to no chance for improvement. While I was in Midland, I was constantly faced with overcoming levels of fatigue that tested my abilities to be good teacher and mentor for all the young athletes I worked with. Crossfit has really reminded me that I am always able to keep pushing myself beyond the limits that I’ve already reached so that I can continue to improve these abilities. We all can do things better than what we currently do if we stay focused and continue to push through the temporary suffering we must go through for improvement. When you give your all, you know you gave your all.

No comments: