Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Who Your Boys Are


You know how when you grow up, you make connections with people and become great friends with them? I think that no matter how many additional friends you make throughout a lifetime, the ones that you grew up around always seem to be the ones you care about the most. Jeremy and Zac have known each other and been best friends for most of their lives. I met them both when I was 14 years old and have been very connected with them ever since. Zac moved and started CrossFitting with us here in Austin less than 2 months ago. I have to say that that the feeling of being connected with your true longtime friends, is still a great thing. I love the fact that I'm able to be around both these individuals while still doing what I love to do around at the gym. Welcome back Zac, it's great to have you around as one of the Crossfit brothers and thanks Jeremy for making this possible.

2 comments:

marp said...

Zac is the only one making a normal face! You other two are goobers!

Jeremy Thiel said...

marp you are right. that 300 workout was a bitch and its hard to smile all pretty when you fill like puking. thanks for the compliment!

Jeremy T.