Saturday, October 20, 2007

Commited

Working with clients can be very tricky. I spend 2 or 3 hours a week with a majority of the people I train. That is very little time to make a huge impact on somebody as far as helping them achieve their fitness goals. I know that each person I train is willing to work hard in the time in which I have with them. It is the other 165 hours a week that I have no control, when I hope they are doing more for themselves.
Dave Re has been the Man when it came to downright making a decision to change his lifestyle. In the last 8 weeks, Dave went from hardly being able to do a couple sets of squats, to an absolute fitness freak. He's made more changes in his eating habits and his activity habits than most make in a year. It is for this reason that he's lost 15 lbs and 8 percent bodyfat. That is about 25 lbs of fat loss. This man is a night and day transformation of his former self. Soon I believe he will be just as fit as our best Crossfitters and just as ripped as me!
Great Job Dave. It's been a pleasure working with you so far. Enjoy the new atmosphere in Crossfit Class.

No comments: