Tuesday, October 9, 2007




This past Saturday was a great learning experience for me. Fit and Fearless Krav Maga held a seminar at their facility in South Austin. I've always been one to take for granted the fact that anyone would ever try to attack me. I never feared that type of circumstance. After attending this seminar though, I realize that I would have been clueless if a situation like that would have ever occured. Jeff Levine and the rest of the trainers do an outstanding job of instructing the methods of Krav Maga to the avererage Joe or tactical training professionals. Just like Crossfit Central, Fit and Fearless takes pride in what they do so that every individual who attends their programs leaves knowing that they've learned and accomplished something new. This seminar's purpose was to raise funds and awareness towards breast cancer. I'm truly glad I attended and look forward to another opportunity to attend one of the classes.

No comments: