Thursday, February 28, 2008

Do you really know?



Where are you getting your advice? I give advice for a living. Everything I do in my life is a direct result in who I am, how I look and how I feel. I don't recomend anything I don't do myself and I don't recomend you listen to anybody who does. I know that alot of folks think that Doctor's are the hear all be all for everything ever known. Well, I have to say that alot of you may be mistakin. I say if you want to be healthy, learn from healthy people. If you want to be fit, learn from fit people. If you want to be wealthy, learn from wealthy people how they are doing it. If you would rather have the oppisite of those things, listen and take advice from the 98 percent of people who have their own opinions about what it takes but do not have those things for themselves. Seek out the truth and apply it to your life. Plain and simple.

Interesting Article about Doctors (LINK)