Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Out in Cali



Wow! I get on a plane and immediately my head is clear. Getting away for a second is always key to help you realize what exactly has happened over the period of months and months of blinders down type of work.

Building Crossfit Central has been an amazing journey! I cherish the opportunity that I've had to be apart of it.

I have an opportunity this week to attend my 7th Crossfit Certification. This time with nothing in mind but to get my Level 3 title as an instructor of this fitness phenomenon!

I remember going to my Level 1 and 2 certs so vividly. I had no clue what I was getting myself into. Now I feel like I'm coming to see my Crossfit family! This is what I do and a continued Expedition of my ongoing journey to bring more and more people to the eye opening experience Crossfit is.

Crossfit and I will Revolutionize the Fitness industry!

I am Crossfit!

Breathe!

No comments: