Thursday, November 13, 2008

Couldn't Settle!



This is a song that came out when I was in Highschool when Making decisions that were going to lead me into a successful future was supposed to be of the most importance.
I had been hearing messages through music that were similar to what this song is relaying for years and years.
In my life I heard work hard and make the grades. All that matters is that you get a good job that will pay you.
I struggled in between the thoughts of doing things or living at places I hated. Some people who I love dearly told me that life will make you do things that you don't really want and that you don't really have much of a choice.
I could never grasp that. Even though for many years I had no real answer, I knew that I could not pursue a better future doing things I never loved.
I stuck to close people who I knew I could learn from and once the time was right my wisdom would guide me in the right direction.

It worked! Now I can do, be and live and have whatever I'd like.

2 comments:

Lion Heart said...

don't settle!

Atticus said...

Good luck! Better teacher you are=better results for me!