Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Good enough is not enough!

So of course it's been forced upon us to think about the Economical situation. When that is all that anybody seems to be discussing you feel like you have to consider it.

I don't know how everything is going to pan out. All I know is that my job does not involve me wondering and worrying about the damn thing. From day one I have set out to impact peoples lives in a positive manner and become the Best damn Coach I know.

I believe that through virtuosity. Believing what you are doing for the better good of all people and bringing you F'in A game every time you get to step on the field, people will see that and want to be involved with what you are doing.

I am conscious of what is happening in this country. I feel for those who are being effected by it. For about 10 years now I've known what its like to wake up everyday knowing that if my job doesn't get performed to my best then I would not be able to provide for myself.

I have lived at times that have been a personal challenge to get by financially. Now my life is well provided for and I live in the same means as I did during the tougher times. Over consuming is not for me but I'll be damned If anything aside from myself keeps me from living and owning the lifestyle I want for myself.

I choose to be great at what I do. I choose to focus only on what I want my life to look like.
I believe in the great opportunities that lie ahead!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: