Saturday, March 21, 2009

Workout in any Weather

2 days ago I was sitting at the computer in my house and I felt sweat running down my leg. What do you know... The cold weather is gone! Finally! I love Texas and I love the heat. For me though I have to stay aware of drinking fluids when I may otherwise not really worry about it. If I don't consume at least 12 ounces of water every hour then I will start losing hydration.

More importantly, there is no room to take any risk of not staying hydrated if you plan on working out with us over the the next several months. Our workouts and the sun will smash you in the Face relentlessly if you are not doing your part.

It has been said before, If you can workout in the heat then you can workout in any weather. (Right Noon Class?)
Be responsible for yourself when you step into our programs... No Excuses!

Most underated product for all you Advocare users is REHYDRATE. Its Awesome

No comments: