Thursday, December 3, 2009

A Better Business Blog



This song has humbled me more than any song ever has. I remember hearing it and putting the CD on repeat about 10 times over when I was 10 or 11 years old. I was in my room on my knees in the deepest thought about the lyrics. I found the CD again when I was about 19 and had the same thing happen. I alway seem to find myself needing more and more humility.

My blog is a short insight to my life and something I maintain pretty well when I physically and emotionally can do it. I believe I will get back to the days of 3 to 5 post a week. Until then, excuse the sparitic and ramdom 1 to 2 a month.

Just my thoughts.

3 comments:

Lion Heart said...

you are not alone Big guy....Keep your head up!

Olive Tree Guitar Ensemble said...

Hi, it's a great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!

Russell Butler said...

Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matt:18:4
Good post,much love Mike.