Monday, April 12, 2010

The Culprits




In case you don't already know, Whole foods now sells fresh ground Chocolate Almond Butter.
They added little Chocolate chips to the container and the machine will deliver the tastiest
Almond Butter to date. It is a bit sweet so I recomend doing 2/3 regular and 1/3 chocolate when
you buy. It is truly divine!

This evening I came home and discover that mine was gone from my counter top. I thought it was out
of reach, but with dogs like mine I should have known better. I had a well over a pound left in the
container and even I couldn't believe that they ate all of it!

If you think you might have my problem then make sure you keep it in a safe place. You, your family
and your pets will all love more than your fair share!

3 comments:

Anniebug, bugger or BUG. said...

I wish I never read this...now I have to check it out!

Doesn't chocolate do terrible things to dogs? Uh-oh.

Fit In Austin said...

Is the new kid an American Bulldog? Gorgeous!!

And, yeah, wish I never heard of this dreamy combo! :(

AL said...

Have you tried Artisana Cacao Bliss yet? My friend sent it to me for my birthday...it's a chocolate coconut butter.....tasty!