Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Train with 3



Recently I have opened up available opportunities for people to join a small group training sessions. You may all ready know that at Crossfit Central we do large classes or small group training session only. If you train in a small group, the attention to the training is focused much more on your needs that you would normally get in a full class.

Since these sessions will be ran at SicFit Austin, we do tend to have workouts that are focusing much on Strength, Speed and Power. The workouts are very challenging and very fun in their own right.

Right now I have a few available times slots to train at for these programs.

My 7am time slot is full on Tuesday mornings. I am opening up a slot for 3 at 8 am on Tuesdays.
I also am opening up opportunities for Saturday mornings at 10am and 11am.

Only 3 people can train in each time slot. If you are interested let me know ASAP to inquire and
reserve your slot for this training.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: