Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Intention:




This is a pic I took from my Landmark course several months back. It is the written definition of the word "Intention" in their teachings of it.

In my learning and understanding of an intentional life, it means truly that everything, everybody, and all that you are surrounded by is there because you have the power to choose it.

When you own your life, there is nothing you cannot do.

Many times we don't live with this type of conscious awareness and we fall into accidental circumstances. If we lose our focus, we can easily be dealing with a dissatisfaction with what our life currently possesses.

I find this type of education to be the most meaningful knowledge I've ever come across. By continuing to seek to comprehend this type of self awareness, my life constantly improves by exponential measure.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: