Friday, February 3, 2012

Post Cleanse Plan

On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 at 7:51 AM

Good Morning All!

I have been receiving a lot of appreciation as well as questions from many of you since starting these emails!

First off, I want to say it has been fun for me to do these emails! Second, I am very motivated because so many of you are committed to taking your fitness and health game up a few notches! So let me just go ahead and say I am amped to get you all where ever it is you aim to go!

Now that the cleanse is done or almost done...Here is what we need to stay focused on...

Veggie intake stays consistent! Read my blog about veggies if you haven't yet.

Re-introduce meat 4 times a day, eating a serving approximately the same size as your palm in addition to your veggies.

Keep your water intake at a volume of about 1/2 to 2/3 of you body weight in oz every day!

Supplements: When I was young, I placed more emphasis on supplements than I did food. But great products are worth using. I found AdvoCare when I was 16 years old. If you paid me to change brands I would tell you that you are out of your mind! Several of our CrossFit Central leaders will be teaming up in the near future to bring everyone of you who are interested more in depth information about these amazing products and this powerful company. I want you all to decide if losing weight, feeling more energetic or crushing workouts is of importance you...If so, we gotta get you set up with some of these products and rapidly accelerate your results!

Here are my favorites!
MNS (weight loss and energy)
Catalyst (lean and tone muscle fibers)
Thermo Plus (fat burner)
For Performance:
Muscle Strength (gain strength and mass) - one bottle will prove this
Arginine Extreme (fuel and energy pre-WOD)
Spark (mental game)
Post WOD Recovery (carb-based recovery shake)
Muscle Gain (whey protein for recovery and building muscle)

As always...You are free to order from the AdvoCare website: www.Advocare.com. You will need my Distributor ID # 02037554.

Email me with question or if you would like to meet to discuss anything specifically for you.

Big Mike

No comments: