Monday, January 15, 2007

Beware of the Dark!


Mike Anderson and myself striking a pose after we crushed a wicked Crossfit Central bootcamp workout. If you are seeking a challenging program and enjoy the comradarie that comes along with a group fitness program, this is exactly what you should look at gettting involved with. Crossfit Central's bootcamps have just been recognized as one of the top 3 bootcamps by the Clif Bar Best of Texas 2006. I would like to take the time to say Congratulations on a job well done in '06 CC and I can't wait to bring my knowledge and skills to the table to continue the dream in the 2007. I'm having a blast being involved with Crossfit Central and and am exstatic about becoming an official member of the team. Thanks Zach Thiel for the killer workout. It was just what i needed.

No comments: