Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Listen, Watch, Learn and Act


Getting my Crossfit Certification was a big deal to me. As soon as I moved to Austin it was my #1 goal that I wanted to achieve. I had the time of my life. This experience is one that I will remember forever. I don't speak alone when I say that there was a wealth of knowledge to obtain from all that were involved with this certification happening. Anytime you have to sign up at least 2 months ahead of time to insure that you can attend something, then you can bet your sweet marbles it is gonna be worth it. I was one of 30 to have the privelage to be involved with this certification as a student. All you guys and ladies i met there, it was a blast. Thanks also to the 30 volenteer trainers and coaches that were also around to guide and help out with the event. (Pic - USA weightlifting coach Mike Bergener giving us a glorious Saturday morning wake up call with a brief on the O-lifts. Burpees were also in order. I will alway listen when you speak coach.)

No comments: