Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Fight Gone Bad 2007


We are fast approaching September 29th which is the date for the second annual Fight Gone Bad Crossfit Fundraiser. Teaming up with Athletes for a Cure, Crossfitters all across the country will be taking part in this Fundraiser in order to raise money towards finding a cure for Prostate Cancer. The Workout is one of those that anybody who takes part in is sure never to forget. My first time doing it was last year in Austin. I thought I was in decent shape, but after I got about halfway into this workout, I realized that I was simply just not Crossfit. Elite fit individuals score in the 320 to 350 range. That is my goal this year. This would be an improvement for me of about 130. I'm really setting the bar high for myself because I do want to become a top notch Crossfitter.

Please show your support and help us fundraise. Each person who participates needs only to raise $150. You can registrar at Athletesforacure.org to join us at Whole Foods at 5th and Lamar for the big event or you can donate any amount to the cause and sponcer those who would like to participate.

No comments: