Monday, September 10, 2007

Friday Night Lights


I had an awesome opportunity to go check out Austin Westlake play Lake Travis this past Friday night. I prefer to watch these games from the sideline and thats exactly where what I did for this game. Working with athletes in this age group is something that I am very passionate about. Their eagerness to get better and learn more is extraordinarily higher than any other group of individuals I've work with.PowerPlant Athletics has recently signed on to do a strength and conditioning program for the Westlake's female basketball program. This is the first opportunity for us to get involved in the high school communities in Austin, and we are looking forward to more of this to come. Congrats to Westlake High for holding on to win this one as it came down to the last play. Westlake 28 - Lake Travis 21.

No comments: