Saturday, September 20, 2008

Who is Big Mike?


Besides this blog, if you aren't my client or close to me an any way, knowing much about me is going to be a challenging thing to do. Sometimes even the people who are closer to me seem to find it difficult to really get into my head. I do not tend to speak often enough to allow people to know the depths of who I am or what I'm about outside of teaching people how to physically enhance their lifestyles. Somehow I seem to be able to express myself pretty well with words either by writing with pen and paper or on a keyboard with a blank screen.
So just know this... if you have heard about me or think that you know me through anything externally of sitting by my side asking me questions about anything and being in a personal in depth conversation with me then you are wrong. I will not commonly engage in deep conversation with anybody unless they ignite the conversation. I always leave myself open for this so please approach me if you do want to talk with me more. I think that some people would love to hear more come out of my mouth than I will usually say.
I share all this because I want you all to know that I am a welcoming approachable individual. If I can guide you, be a friend to you or just give you more insight about myself then always give me the pleasure!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Good post, Michael

Bernie said...

Mike great job ,always be positive and motivate to the highest of your ability and beyond. We are very proud of you and all that you have done. Love Cynthia & Bernie.

Mel_Joulwan said...

Look out! I'm turning my interview/interrogation skills on you next time I see you.