Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Stuff

I finally got out of the habit of drinking coffee and espresso drinks. About 4 weeks ago I decided to give them up only because I was having problems with intense head pains and an adverse affect of mental fatigue. I didn't know if it was for sure the cause but now I believe it was because I have been more awake and focused lately than I have in a long time.

I have not however stopped using Spark. This delicious drink delivers a powerful boost of Mental clarity that I occasionally need during the day to get me through the hours in which I most need it.

Some of my clients will asked me for a box or canister of this stuff ever 1 to 3 weeks and swear my it. This is not to boost your physical energy levels but it works great to get your mind right for your workouts. However I suggest that if your workday is like most and a good swift kick in the brain to keep you on point with whatever you do is necessary, then this is what you need.

Get some! You just might like it!

Call me or contact your coach if you aren't using Advocare Supplements yet. There is no good reason not to be!

Spark Nutritional Info
Posted by Picasa

No comments: