Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Load it Up!




Crossfit Central has been built with an attempt to stay loyal to the needs of our clients. As coaches we have aimed to provide to your needs as we've grown. We didn't want to do to much to fast and I feel like that has allowed us to maintain stronger working relationships with you all as clients.

Starting a Barbell program has been something that I have thought about doing for about a year and a half now. I wasn't ready to do it for the sake of allowing enough of you to built a general base of well rounded fitness first. I also felt the need to hold off so that I myself could be ready to take on the responsibility to focus this very specific type of program will demand.

Crossfit is a training program that demands much out of all 10 of the physical skills of human performance. It is also a program who's best athletes have a tremendous amount of strength and power to compliment their endurance and speed.
Over the last 6 months I have watched almost all of our coaches make major improvements in their overall fitness by increasing strength. Every single one of our clients needs more out of this realm as well.

This has led me to decide that the time to do a Barbell Class is now! This program will be a specially Program and limited to only a few people. All who do it will receive the best instruction to improve on these movements and set up on a program (Additional Workouts included) which will lead them all to a destination of improved
Strength, Power, Coordination, Balance, Agility, and Accuracy.

Tuesday, March 17th will be the kick off date. I will hold 2 classes (7am and 6:15pm)
which will be an hour long. The Program will be 6 weeks in length. There will be a Limit of 8 people per group. Olympic and Strength Movements will all be focused on.

Contact me if you have further questions, or Sign up Online Now!

No comments: