Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Time to Cleanse!

On Sun, Jan 1, 2012 at 4:23 PM

Hello Everyone,

A quick note to welcome you all back to CrossFit Central for an outstanding continuation of your Journey to Fitness! By now I'm sure that you all have taken this on as a lifestyle and are just as eager as I am to get back to throwing some serious weight around and getting your body carved up like never before!

Most of you had heard that I was doing a vegan experiment in the final couple months of 2011. I wasn't aiming to prove that vegan diets were the way to go, but I personally wanted to see for myself how it would benefit and/or destruct my fitness levels. Without getting too into it, I can say I saw only great results from the 6 week trial. I have in the last 10 to 12 days reintroduced meat (much missed) back into my food consumption. Not only that though...I did give into the holiday temptations of sugars, caffeine, and a bit of alcohol during that time as well.

I wanted you all to know my plan for getting my body re-organized. I am going to do a 10-day AdvoCare Cleanse starting on Thursday of this week. The reason I am not starting today or tomorrow is so that any of you who would like to join me in this venture can step foot by foot with me going through it!

I can't begin to tell you how important it is for you all to do this at least once a year! It is a great way to detox your body and get your health goals for 2012 launched off to a great start. I will give you more info about our approach to eating during this strict 10 day process. Please remember that just because it may sound like a tough commitment...There is NOTHING YOU CAN'T DO!

If you respond to me by the end of day tomorrow (Monday the 2nd), I will order you a cleanse and have it for you on Wednesday. You can also order it for yourself right here on the Advocare website: http://www.advocare.com/products/well/W3171.aspx. It will cost $31.50 per cleanse so I will need a check by that date. Use my Distributor ID number (02037554) as you create your own customer account at no charge.

I am so stoked to have everyone back and very much looking forward to your return to the gym!

Big Mike

No comments: